Alteração do horario de EDA

Alteração do horario de EDA

por Sonia Sousa -
Número de respostas: 0

Boa tarde,

Tenho visto no moodle que alguns alunos estão a reclamar do horario por haver outra disciplina no mesmo horario, eu gostaria de pedir se possível para alterar o horario da aula teorica para mais cedo, porque alguns alunos trabalham e uma aula a meio da manhã é complicado assistir.

Agradeço a sua atenção

Resposta do Professor:

I don't mind having "EDA" lectured by me in a different time or day, but I won't lead any initiative on moving EDA from the original day and time was scheduled. The reasons are first I don't want to deal with the problem of making two hundreds students agree on the right day and time EDA should be lectured. Second, it's not my duty to do so! You might want to contact the right person in our department in charge of scheduling courses instead (it's not me!). Any day of the week is fine with me! In particular, the same very day EDA's been scheduled but from 8:00 to 10:00 or 9:00 to 11:00 instead (the earlier the better) is just lovely!

PS: can you do me a favor? can you please post your question and my answer in moodle?